Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, July 24, 2014

Being with God...

My prayer:

Awesome God. If there was your purpose in my life today I think I missed it. Today felt like something I survived, not something I lived. 

I don't know, maybe I am being to harsh. I did get to help a couple of people today I think. 

I am ready for my life to mean more, to have more of an impact for you. God, let me in on what you are doing. Let me know how I can be a part of it?

What God Said Tonight:

I have had you in a time, a season, of being with me. Not doing for me but just being with me. This season was important but not comfortable. I don't always need you to do for me. More than anything, I need you to be with me, to believe in me. That is the simplest and hardest thing to do. 

My path leads to glory. My path leads to fulfillment. My path leads to salvation. Walk my path for you. That is what I need you to. I need you to listen to my will for your life and follow it. When there is something that needs to be done, I know I can come to you and you will say yes. But that also means that I will hold back opportunities until it is the one that I truly want for you. Otherwise, you will be all tied up in other things that take your time and attention away from my path for you. 

I have more to do. I have more for you to do. Watch for the open doors and opportunities that I bring. Your purpose will be fulfilled when you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment