Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Stacked deck...

My prayer:

I know you say all the time that you can use anybody. That you don't need perfect people,  you just need willing people. And I know that more tonight than ever. 

I know how incredibly imperfect I am and yet you use me all the time to bless and help and show you to people. 

Thank you. I know you don't have to use me, I know you don't need me, but I am very grateful that you find a way for me to be a part of what you are doing. It is the most meaningful thing in my life. 

What God Said Tonight:

You will soar on wings of eagles. You will triumph over evil. You will be victorious in every area of your life. 

You will be and do all of these things because you are my child, you are my  priest, you are my prophet. The calling on our life makes you victorious in every situation. Even when it seems like a failure, I will turn it to your good so that in the end, you have the victory. 

I have a way of changing the outcome. I don't always change the situation but I can change the result and I will always change the results to be in your favor. You have a stacked deck with me. You  are a child of the King. 

It looks hard now, but don't worry, I have everything under control.

No comments:

Post a Comment