Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

One of the great things about God...

My prayer:

Wonderful Father. You know how I was complaining not that long ago about how life had become so boring...well that season sure is changing. Today was a lot of things but it definitely was not boring!!

God, thank you for being with me and bringing me through every season in my life. I am so grateful that I get to lean on you. I get to bring every worry to you. I get to trust you to always be there for me. I understand what an amazing gift that is God. Or, I begin to understand. 

As long as I am in your presence, nothing else really matters because everything else will work out for my good. You have said it, I have seen it, I believe it. 

What God Said Tonight:

I have seen you in the future and you are going to love it. One of the great things about being me is that I see the end from  the beginning. I already know how it will turn out so that gives me a lot of time to just enjoy the development of something, of you. I don't get inpatient because I know how it will all turn out. 

That is where my great assurance comes from. Your great assurance must come from knowing that I know and that you can trust me. 

Listen for my voice. Move when I say move. And we will see the dream fulfilled in your lifetime.

No comments:

Post a Comment