Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, June 13, 2014

Happy...

My prayer:

Thank you for crazy, wonderful joy tonight God!!! I don't even have a real reason. I am just SO HAPPY!! Everything seems wonderful. Thank you for your joy which is my strength!!! 

I love you God. I love that you bring me joy. I love that you work everything out. I love that you have determined a path for my life that is filled with joy and with blessings for me and everyone around me. 

Being your kid sure is fun sometimes!!!! LOVE YOU LIKE CRAZY!!!!

What God Said Tonight:

We are rejoicing with you here in heaven. Life is worthy of rejoicing. Life is worthy of joy. There is so much good in life. 

The angels are jealous of your life. They want to know what it is to live. 

Yes. there are many times when life is difficult. But, when  you look, when you focus on me, when  you allow me in, you can see the great joy that there is in life. That is what I intended in the beginning. The joy of life. There is so much beauty and joy around you every day but you so often allow the evil to drown it out, to obscure your vision of it. 

Tonight, you are seeing the joy, you are experiencing the joy that I intended from the beginning of time for you. 

I love you. I celebrate with you. All of heaven is with you in celebration tonight my sweet girl. 

No comments:

Post a Comment