Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, June 22, 2014

God's presence...

My prayer:

God, I crave your presence tonight. I crave you overwhelming, beyond beautiful, all powerful presence. Remind me God of your glory and your greatness. Let my heart be filled and my spirit surrounded by your presence and your power. Leave no doubt, no evil, no sickness and no confusion to stand in your presence. God, I love you. Overtake me tonight God.

What God Said Tonight:

Words, whether spoken or read are powerful. More powerful than most realize. I have given you power in your words. Think about the words you say and what they can create. Don't be careless with them. 

I am right here. I have never left. I am in you and I am with you forever. Mmmm, there you go, now you see me, hear me and feel me. I am with you. My presence is never more than a peaceful moment away. Rest in my presence and I will renew your strength. 

No comments:

Post a Comment