Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, June 8, 2014

Enjoy the ride...

My prayer:

Never enough. I never get enough of you God. Your presence is what I crave the most. When I chase after you and find you, nothing else really matters. No worries, no other desires, everything fades in the background when I am in your presence. 

I love you God and I will need you more than ever this week. Help me to be the best reflection of you that I can be. 

What God Said Tonight:

I am your ever present help. Never worry or question that. I am always right here to help and walk you through every situation. 

You have a couple tough ones right now and I know that you want them resolved. I know you would like for me to wave a magic wand so you can be on the other side of them. But that would not show my glory and that would not teach or grow the character that I want to build in you. 

This time, these challenges are not for nothing. They have a great purpose in you. You will walk through them. You will see yourself on the other side and when you get there, you will be stronger, kinder, weaker in pride and stronger in humility. You will be better positioned when the struggle is done. 

Don't fight it, feel it, pray in it, trust me in it and try to enjoy the ride. I love you daughter. You are precious to me and I will not let you down.

No comments:

Post a Comment