Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, May 15, 2014

The wave...

My prayer:

Mmmmmmmmmm. Yes God. You and me right here and right now. That is everything to me. You and me in this moment. The world swirls around with its problems and its challenges. But for this moment, I sit with you in the eye of the storm, at peace and in love with you.

What God Said Tonight:

A wave is coming that will carry you forward. A wave of love, a wave of purpose. I have you perfectly positioned to be picked up in the wave when it comes. I have you prepared to ride the wave when it comes. I have you unburdened for the wave when it comes. 

It is you and me, now and forever. I am in you. Remember that you don't have to find me, I am found. You don't have to conger me out of thin air. I am in you. I live and dwell in you. I love you more than you can know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment