Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, May 25, 2014

The GOODness of God...

My prayer:

God you are good. In the middle of chaos, in the middle of the storms, in the middle of the desert, you are always GOOD. You are the one solid thing that I can always count on. Thank you for being you, always, all the time, forever and ever. In a world that is so crazy, I need that true north that never changes.

What God Said Tonight:

The life I have prepared for you is not all a bed of roses. It is not all joy. I would love to have planned that for you but that is not the reality of the world that you live in today. 

I can promise you that I will use every experience you have in your life and I will turn it to your good. No matter how heinous. No matter how messed up it seems at the time. I will turn it to your good. Listen for me and I will guide you through, no matter where you have landed yourself. No matter what circumstances you are in, if you listen for me, I will show you the way out. And, I will use every moment for your benefit and for my glory. 

That is how it works with you and me. We are a part of each other So, wherever and whenever you end up in a bad spot, I am in it with you. Whenever you are in a place that you feel lost, I am right there with you. And, I ALWAYS know the way out. 

I am never lost and I am never surprised at where we are at. I always know  the next step. So, trust me, lean on me, follow me and I will bring you through.

No comments:

Post a Comment