Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, May 9, 2014

Rest...

My prayer:

We made it God. There were several times this week that I was not sure I would, but here we are Friday night, in one piece and generally in my right mind! 

Thanks for bringing me through another tough week. I enjoyed the challenges. It definitely was NOT boring! 

Love you God and can't wait to hear your voice tonight.

What God Said Tonight:

I have really only one job for you for the next twenty four hours. Rest. Rest in me. Dwell with me. But rest. 

I need you full, not empty. I need you fueled and ready.

 For right now, just rest. I love you. I have so much for you. When you are drained and empty, I can't get to you everything I need to. 

Rest in my love. rest in my peace. Rest in the assurance that I am taking care of everything. I love you, go and rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment