Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, May 10, 2014

Nothing is wasted...

My prayer:

Take me somewhere tonight God. I need a change of scenery. I need to get out of the same old same old, if even just for a few moments. I love you. Take me somewhere with you tonight.

What God Said Tonight:

Where would you like to go? There are so many options. I can take you to the heavens and show you my life there. I can take you to the beginning and show you how it started. I can take you to the end and show you how it ends.

I can take you anywhere and anywhen you want to go; but, we will have to return here. To this place and this time because here is where I need you and now is when I need you here.

I do not waste moments and I do not waste lives. Those of you who give you life to me, I take that as a very serious responsibility. I keep it safe and well cared for because of who I am. 

No comments:

Post a Comment