Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, May 26, 2014

Life as a child of God...

My prayer:

Exhausted, but with a smile on my face tonight God. Thank you for a wonderful day with a couple wonderful kids. Nothing like seeing the world through kids eyes to help give you some perspective and some joy!

I have a lot more I want to say and talk to you about tonight God, but my fingers are too pooped to type. Love you!!

What God Said Tonight:

I love you my child. 

Remember today. Remember what it means to approach life as a child. Remember the many times today that you smiled, laughed, sang, and loved. Don't forget the discipline mixed in. Today was a great picture of how I want to live life with you. 

I want to be with you. I want to laugh with you. I want to teach you stuff. I want to sing with you. And sometimes, I have to discipline you a little. not harsh discipline but I have to teach you so that you grow. 

If we can spend every day together like that, you will live a full and worthy life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment