Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Illogical...

My prayer:

Wonderful God. Why do I sometimes want things that I can't have and would be no good for me? It really is illogical. Especially when I see all around me that what I think I want, would likely turn into a disaster. Usually, I am a pretty logical person but not right now. Not with this thing.

God help me to want the things that are good for me, the things that bring me closer to you, the things that are in your will for me. Help me to stop wanting anything that does not.

What God Said Tonight:

I am your God but I do not practice mind control. Your thoughts, your wants, are your own. I gave you free will for a purpose. Only you can make choices of what you will have in your life and what you will not. 

Some of those decisions will be based on your wants, but not all of them. Some of them will be based on what you know is best and what you want to be able to do and to give. 

I am with you no matter what you choose. No matter what you want. I am your Father and I love you. You cannot do anything that will separate my love from you. I want you to make smart decisions because your life will be better. But, I will be with you whether you choose the my will or follow your own desire. 

I am with you in it all. Think about where you are taking me. That might help you choose what is best. But no matter what, I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment