Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

God's kiln...

My prayer:

Another great day God! Thank you for this season of joy and freedom! It is hard to believe that I was so discouraged less than a week ago. You have given me insight, you have taught me, and you have filled me with your joy. Thank YOU!

What God Said Tonight:

I have my pots, lined up in the kiln, ready to be fired. I have formed you and shaped you. I now will need to fire you to give you the strength you need. 

Do not be afraid of the fire. It is only a means to an end. I will be in the fire with you. I will see you through. Look to me in the fire and you will not burn. Do not fear. 

No comments:

Post a Comment