Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, May 1, 2014

Fresh start...

My prayer:

Awesome God. There are few things in life that are better than a fresh start. Today feels like a fresh start.

When I think about it, that is what you Jesus gave me and so many others. You gave us a fresh start.

Thank you Jesus for a fresh start. Thank you that your fresh start isn't a one time offer that fades away. Thank you that your fresh start is forever.

Feeling so blessed tonight God. LOVE YOU!!

What God Said Tonight:

I am your continual and never ending fresh start. I paid every debt so you can start every day with a clean slate.

It is almost impossible for you to truly believe it. It is almost impossible to believe that it is true. But, it is. I will never turn my back on you. I will never hold you guilty. You have been forgiven, now and forever. You have been given a fresh start.

Do not waste it. Use it to live your life in your true purpose. Use it to bless the people around you.

I love you and always will. You are fresh and new, your life is fresh and new. Go forward into the endless opportunities of tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment