Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, May 5, 2014

Fixing it...

My prayer:

Hi awesome Father. Today was rough. I really just wanted to escape all day. Too many problems and not enough solutions. I hate it when that balance is off. I don't mind having some problems. I actually kind of enjoy fixing things. But when the problems outweigh the fixes 100 to 1, that is when I get discouraged. 

God, I am just going to put this whole mess of a day in your hands. You can fix the stuff that I can't. For every problem that I don't have a solution for or an ability to take care of, I give them to you God and ask for your help. 

I am not lazy. I want to do my part. But my part is not enough right now.

What God Said Tonight:

Just because there is a problem in front of you does not mean you must solve it. I know it is your nature, your personality to want to fix it. You want to make everything ok for everyone; but, you can't. And even if you could, you shouldn't.

I have shown you recently how your holding back allows others to come in and be a blessing. I want to do more of that. There will be plenty of times where I will need you to step in and help. Stay alert for those times. But stay alert for those opportunities that allow others the joy of giving and helping. 

I don't need a put together plan that touches on every point of every need. I know the needs. I know how I will meet the needs. Sometimes that will include you. Sometimes, that will include your neighbor or your friend. 

You are always welcome but sometimes your best way of fixing is to stand back and let me work it out. 

I am asking that you follow my voice to the letter. Not just what you think I would like; but, truly listening to my voice to hear what I need from you. It is a key difference. In the first, you are trying to make me happy. In the second you are partnering with me to minister to the world. 

Trying to make me happy will never work because I already am so happy with you. I could not be happier. You are covered in the blood of my sacrifice and are perfected. I cannot love you more, I can not be happier with you, there is nothing that will make me love you more. 

It is time.

No comments:

Post a Comment