Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, May 22, 2014

Distractions of life...

My prayer:

Sweet Father. I am not really in the mood to say much again tonight. I am not sure what that is about. You usually can't get me to shut up. But, right now, you already know all my stuff. You know where I am at and you know where I am going. I am trusting you. So, there is not much left to say. 

I can listen though. I love to listen to you.

What God Said Tonight:

I have many words but I am not sure you have the ears to hear tonight. I am drowned out by the distractions of life I think.

It's ok. I understand. We are one so I already know your heart. We don't have to slay dragons every day. We just need to stick together.

I love you, have not left you. I will tell you more later. Tonight rest and clear your mind. My grace is truly sufficient for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment