Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, May 19, 2014

100% trust in God...

My prayer:

Bad dreams, rotten day, but a pretty good night tonight God. Thank you for giving me peace after the dreams, getting me through the rottenness and for reminding me tonight that you always bring things around in the end. 

Life without you is unthinkable. Life with you is crazy but wonderful. 

Thank you for the adventure God. Don't let go of me, no matter what.

What God Said Tonight:

I am with you. I am with you. I am with you. I am in you. I will never leave you. No matter what you go through, good bad indifferent, I am with you. You say you can get through anything if I am with you. I say I am always with you and will never leave you. 

I am the only true thing you can trust in 100%. I will never let you down. 

I am teaching you things now that I have wanted you to know for so very long. But you were not prepared until now. You were not open. But now, here you are and here we are and the next few days, months, and years are going to be an amazing time of you getting to know me, my will, my nature, better than ever. 

When you know those things, it is not hard to believe. It is not hard to trust. And, your future is secured. 

I truly do love you more than you can ever know. I will never leave you because I can't. One, I made a promise and I don't every break promises but two, I we are one now. There is no you without me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment