Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

God in you...

My prayer:

Today was a LOT better God. Thank you for renewed hope. Thank you for improved attitude. Thank you for a refocusing my attention. 

I am so grateful for you God. I would be such a nightmare mess if I did not have you working in me, helping me, making me a better person. Thank you for your patience and for always bringing me through. 

What God Said Tonight:

I did little but my presence in you changes how life effects you. The power you have, the peace you feel, the love you give, that is all because of me in you. 

I created you in our image. I have a vested interested in your success, your joy, your health, and your peace because I am in you and you are in me. When we made this covenant together, that is when I made a choice to provide for you. That is when I chose to make sure you had a way to live in me and me in you. 

I am glad you chose to accept it. I love our life together. I love seeing you change and grow and learn. I love spending time with you. You and me forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment