Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, April 28, 2014

Glory of God...

My prayer:

Thank you God for a WONDERFUL evening! Wonderful time with a wonderful old friend, wonderful opportunity to be a blessing, and wonderful experience to witness another one of your miraculous healings of knee. You are sure good at healing knees!!

Thank you for the reminder that even though life gets mundane sometimes, if I keep my eyes open, I can see you working every day. I can get excited about your will and your power in my life. Youa are always doing something, I just have to keep my eyes open better.

I think that is my problem. I get so focused on getting all the "stuff" of life done that I keep my head down and focused on the thing right in front of me, just so I can get it done. Which works, I get it done, but I miss your glory that is all around me. 

Help me God to keep my head up and my eyes, ears and spirit alert to what you are doing. That is all that really matters in this life anyway, what you are doing. 

What God Said Tonight:

My glory is all around you but my glory is in you as well. Everything you do can be a demonstration of my glory. 

I am in you and you are in me and together we can display the glory of God to the world. That is how they will see me. Most people in the world, cannot imagine seeing me face to face and most would not be able to handle it if they did. So, when they see me through you, it is their best chance of getting know me. It is their best chance of seeing who I really an. 

I want a personal relationship with every single person. To get there, some people need to get to know me thorough you first. Getting to know a person with God in them is less intimidating than being face to face with God. Be the display of my glory until they know me for themselves. They will come around. 

No comments:

Post a Comment