Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, March 31, 2014

Stretch yourself...

My prayer:

What an interesting day God! Thank you for resolving the 2 year conflict today. Thank you for the new opportunities. Thank you for where you have me right now. It is not perfect but it is exciting!!!

I love you like crazy God and can't wait to hear your voice tonight.

What God Said Tonight:

I see value in you that you do not yet see yourself. I see potential in you that you have yet to imagine. 

I am here to challenge you to grow to the next level of your experience so that you can achieve the phenomenal. 

I don't need you to achieve for me. I don't need you to impress me. But I want to show, through you, my power and my ability to see the miraculous done on earth. 

It is time to stop playing and stop accepting that what you have known is the best that it can be. That is not true. I have infinitely more for you. Stretch yourself that you can reach what I have for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment