Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Growth struggle...

My prayer:

I am fighting to focus on the positive God. It is harder than usual and I am not even sure why. You continue to bless me and pour out favor on my life and I remain so grateful. 

Maybe I need a change of scenery? Maybe that will give me a fresh perspective? Maybe I need to stop being so focused on me and take care of some other people. 

I am not sure of the answer, I am not even sure of the problem. But I am sure that things are not quite right and I need your help. Guide me, show me, help me God to live the life you have for me. I am all yours.

What God Said Tonight:

I am. 

You are living life and life is not always perfect joy. You have read so many times of how you will have trials and tribulations. You have seen in your own past that your times of the greatest growth come out of times of struggle. I know the struggle is not fun but it is necessary. 

I have great plans and for you to be ready, you have to grow more in me, fast. The fastest way to help you grow the character you need is through a struggle. Be grateful that this struggle is not one you have to meet on your own. Lean on me, lean on those close to you. 

You will see so very soon the necessity of this season. You will look back with your hindsight and understand. For now know that I will not see you in pain any longer than is necessary. Know that I will always rescue you. Know that my love for you is so enormous that it cannot be measured, ever. 

I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment