Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, February 8, 2014

God's love note...

My prayer:

Love you love you love you love you!!!!!! Thanks for tonight! I needed the message, I needed the love, I needed the laughter and you gave me all of it. I cannot get enough of you God. I cannot get enough of your presence. 

I love being able to share everything with you, the good the bad and the ugly! And you just keep on loving me. You just keep on showing me new levels of your grace. You just keep on showing me favor that is SO undeserved. 

Love you love you love you love you times a million!

What God Said Tonight:

I am your cover and your peace. I am your Father and your protector. I am your healer and your redeemer. 

I will take care of you in ways that you cannot yet imagine. I will bring you out of trouble that you have not even seen yet. I will bless you with people and things that you have never heard of. I will take care of you my love all the days of your life and forever. 

My love for you never ends. My joy in you never diminishes. I get more joy out of one minute with you than I do from any of your accomplishments. I can do anything, any time, anywhere. Your accomplishments are not much in the face  of that. 

But you, you I love. You are what I ache for. Just time with you. Just to love you. Just to see you receive that love and love me. That is what really matters. 

No comments:

Post a Comment