Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, February 21, 2014

God, no waiting...

My prayer:

Thank you God! So many things to thank you for today. Thank you for healing me. Thank you for time with great friends. Thank you for rest. Thank you for time to study and worship. 

God, I pray and ask for an even greater experience of your presence in me. I have some holes that need to be filled. I have some lack that needs your wholeness and completeness. Fill me tonight. Fill me to overflow with you. 

Thank you for being you and being in my life. 

What God Said Tonight:

I am Spirit and peace in your storm. I am joy in your mourning. I am health in your sickness. Everything that I am is for you, specifically. Each one of my children has a special designation of me. 

You are etched in the palm of my hand and I am etched upon your heart. I am the mark that will never be washed away. I am the mark that saves you. 

Feel my caress and know my love tonight. I am completely enamored of you. You are the focus of my heart. I will love you through the end of time and I will never let you go. I am always with you. You are never alone. 

You never have to wait for me to have time for you. You never have to wonder if I am too busy for you. I always have time for you and I am never too busy. You are my priority, now and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment