Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Fly...

My prayer:

Wonderful Father. I have a million thoughts running through my head tonight but I don't know if any of them are worth talking about. You know about all of the urgent needs going on right now, we have talked about them. You know about the challenges. You know about the celebrations. You know about the random unconnected thoughts. You know that I love you. Let's face it, we call you the all knowing God for a reason! :) 

Love you like crazy God. Since there is SO MUCH that I DON'T know, maybe I should listen instead of talk. 

What God Said Tonight:

Get ready to soar. We are about to take off on a trip that you have not seen or imagined before. We are going to fly. We are going to see the world, the issues, the future from a new perspective. I am going to show you the upper atmosphere view. I am going to show you the things that matter to the big picture. I am going to help you to see the noise from the truth. I will fly you into your future. Ready?

No comments:

Post a Comment