Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Insights...

My prayer:

Awesome God. I have been bothered by something lately and I am not sure what to think about it. So, as usual, I want to talk to you about it. 

I have begun to notice how we as Christians and even Christian Pastors spend so much time trying to encourage other Christians to have faith when they don't see your promises in their lives. There are so many messages to encourage people, "You may not have seen your healing yet, but have faith, it is on it's way! Just confess it, pray more, give a sacrifice/offering, etc."

On the one hand, I get it. We do need to encourage each other and help each other to hang on and have faith. But on the other hand, shouldn't we be spending just as much time celebrating your grace, mercy and miracles in our lives that we do see? And, when we don't see that happening in our lives, isn't that an indication that something is REALLY wrong?

It just does not seem right to me. But maybe I am not understanding? What do you think God?

What God Said Tonight:

I think that you are not seeing the whole picture but you are seeing the portion of it that stands out as inconsistent, which is good. I think that you are earnestly seeking a life with me that includes every promise I have for you which is very good. I think that if you, in the light of the insight that you see around you, find ways to celebrate my promises in your life and find ways to increase your experience of those promises, that is really, very good. 

I desire that you live under the open heaven, with blessings pouring out over your life. I desire a relationship of complete intimacy with you. I desire that you never want for a single thing. I will see you there, in that place of nothing missing and nothing lacking; but, it will take a series of paradigm shifts from what you have known. It will take paying attention to these insights, while understanding they are all pieces of the overall picture. 

I love you daughter. Keep seeking, keep thinking and keep learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment