Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Fix me...

My prayer:

Fix me God. Not for my sake but so that I don't miss the opportunity that you have for me that could bless so many millions of people. You know my weaknesses and I can absolutely see how they could keep me from the "promise land" that you have been showing me. But, I don't know what to do about it. So, please fix me if I need to be fixed. I don't want to miss what you have for me. 

What God Said Tonight:

The "fix" is already accomplished through my sacrifice for you. 

Your weaknesses are only opportunities for me to be strong in you. Your faults are only opportunities for me to heal and prepare you to heal others. 

I never ask you to be perfect. You are already perfect in me. I never ask you to fix yourself. Your fix is in me. I never asked you to deal with your issues so I can use you. I can use your issues as easy as I can use your strengths. 

Stop worrying, please, Just let me love you. I really will take care of the rest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment