Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, January 13, 2014

End times...

My prayer:

One look at today's (or any day's) headline news stories and I have no doubt that we are in the end days that you described God. I guess I just didn't really realize that I would be living through them. Kids getting shot in schools, police shootouts shutting down highways, people being held hostage in a convenience store, and people walking up and hitting strangers hard enough to knock them out and kill them...for no reason. And that is just my neighborhood. Start looking globally and the story gets even more complicated. 

Sometimes when I get to thinking about it I become afraid, other times I get angry, and sometimes, most of the time, I ignore it, just so I can cope and live out each day. But, sometimes, every once in a while, I recognize how amazing it is that I am alive right now and witnessing the final hours of this season of humanity. Sometimes I get excited about what you will have for me to do in these days. Sometimes I recognize the privilege and the trust that you are showing by having me be alive during this season. I am ready God, let's do this!

What God Said Tonight:

It is not about the money or the numbers anymore. It is not about control anymore. It is now about the pure and complete relationship with and in me that people can be saved from sin and the effects of sin. 

Now is the time for people to know me, face to face and with no distance or interference. Now is the time that people need to get serious about what they believe and who they trust. 

The time for game playing is over. The time for truth has arrived. And nothing else will set you free. 

No comments:

Post a Comment