Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Sickness...

My prayer:

Sickness stinks God. I am really tired of sickness going after us. You paid for it all on the cross. You took all sickness unto you. It has not right to hit us too. 

One of the things I hate the most about sickness is that it makes it hard to think about or do anything else. It makes it hard to do anything except focus on the symptoms. 

It is hard to be kind when you are sick. It is hard to show others love when you are sick. It is hard to pray when you are sick. Sickness overshadows us. 

I come against sickness tonight God and I pray that you loose your Holy Spirit power in every situation of sickness in your people, tonight! It is by your stripes that we are healed. Amen.

What God Said Tonight:

Sickness is not of me and is not a part of my plan. I never intended for sickness to be in the world. 

I never bring sickness on you but, I am always the way to healing. I am always the key to returning to your place of protection and health in me. 

My dear, go rest. Tomorrow is coming soon. Sleep in peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment