Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, December 6, 2013

Glory and mercy...

My prayer:

Awesome God. To pray about anything except for the people without shelter from this bitter cold seems selfish and wrong. No matter what is going on or not going on in my life, it pales in importance compared to that. 

I pray and ask that you take care of each person without a warm home tonight, find them shelter, keep them safe, help them please God. I pray as well God for a warm up. This weather is too cold. It is too dangerous. 

Thank you God for always listening and always helping, no matter the prayer or the situation. You are my God, my Lord and everything that I need.

What God Said Tonight:

The cold has a purpose but it's purpose is nearly fulfilled. 

Everything on earth has a purpose, even those things that seem not to. I have a purpose and a plan for everything and will work everything to the good of those who love me, my children. I am God and I can use any circumstance for good. 

I have heard your prayer and my hand is on the people in need tonight. I have angels in heaven and on earth with special assignments. They will see the glory of me and the mercy of me in the acts of those around them tonight. 

I love you daughter, rest in the peace of knowing that even in this, I am in charge and will bring them through.

No comments:

Post a Comment