Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Blood...

My prayer:

So many questions running through my head tonight Rabbi Jesus. I wish I spent more time actually figuring out this life and less time trying to figure it out. Although, truth is that the quest is fun too. 

Thanks for putting some really wonderful people in my life who are willing to live out this quest with me. 

God, I am hungry for more truth and deeper relationship with you. More is never enough when it comes to me and you. 

What God Said Tonight:

Blood makes the difference between me and you.  A blood covenant is not some thing to be taken lightly. You don't have blood covenants anymore so it is hard for you to understand. 

There is blood spilled for you and that makes the difference. You will never want, you will never have to live without my presence. you will never live without my love. You will never live without my complete forgiveness and redemption because of the blood spilled. 

Blood is the line that separates you from the world, from judgement, and from the need to be perfect in your works. The value and the purpose of the blood is not well understood but understand that it encompasses all that is good between us. 

It is the symbol of our love, the symbol of your redemption, and the payment for your eternal life with me. I love you daughter and my blood covenant is renewed, refreshed in you tonight as you recognize the value of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment