Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, November 29, 2013

Truth in love...

My prayer:

Awesome God. I don't have the time or energy to spend on anything that is not your truth and that is not real. I don't want to "play" at being a Christian and going through the motions that look good. I want you, I want all of you, unfettered by the trappings of religion that we have placed on you.

I pray that your truth is revealed in every situation. Where we, where I am being deceived, make it plain. Where I have been misled, show me your truth. Where I have followed a path that is not your plan, correct my path. 

I am yours, now and forever.

What God Said Tonight:

Sharing the truth in love. You have heard me say this many times. But, I want you to listen to it in a new way tonight. Share the truth in love. Truth is in love. Love is the one real truth when that love comes from me.

Your quest for truth, for purpose, for joy, for me is summarized in one constant, love. I loved you so I made it possible for you to be completely redeemed and made perfect in my sight. I loved you you before you were born. I love you.

The more you receive my love, the better you become at loving me and loving others. My love in you creates beauty, peace, healing, and joy that cannot be stopped.

It is that simple and that difficult.

No comments:

Post a Comment