Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, November 9, 2013

Timing...

My prayer:

Wonderful Father, I am late but I am here and can't wait to hear what you have to say tonight. 

You have been amazing as always all day. Thanks for divine timing all day. Everything happened just as it was supposed to just when it was supposed to. One of the many blessings of living life in your will God. 

LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!

What God Said Tonight:

My timing really always is perfect. I know that sometimes it seems like I make you wait too long. I know that there are things that you are believing me for right now that you think have been delayed too long. But, I promise, I will always work it out for your good. I will always make sure that the exact perfect timing is in place. 

The timing of a thing is as important as the place and the action of a thing. If you do the right thing in the right place but at the wrong time, you will not get the result you want. If you hit a home run in a baseball field but it is two hours before the game starts, you will not get credit for that score. 

When you wait on me, I will make sure that every action, every thing, has the maximum impact, the maximum blessing for you and all of those around you. I love you enough to make sure that you get what you need, WHEN you need it. 

1 comment:

  1. I need to hear this every day right now. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete