Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, November 9, 2013

Miracles...

My prayer:

It is all about you God. Done.

What God Said Tonight:

And I am all about you. That is what makes our relationship so special and important. I give everything, including my life, for you and you give your everything for me. 

That is where the miracles are. When you think more of me that you do of yourself, miracles happen. Miracles happen when you get your focus off of what is holding you down and get your eyes onto me. 

Stay there and see the miracles rain down in your life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment