Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Grateful heart...

My prayer:

It is pretty traditional but I can't help but be thankful to you God, today of all days. Thanksgiving is definitely one of my FAVORITE holidays. Family, friends, food, and grateful hearts. That is some really good stuff. 

Top ten things I am thankful for this year:
  1. You in my life
  2. Amazing friends and family who I get to love and who love me
  3. Your blessing and favor on my life
  4. The opportunity to give to people who need some help
  5. Your healing power and living in divine health
  6. This latest journey to better understand your grace and salvation in my life
  7. Incredible mentors in my life that believe in me and help me to improve
  8. Your call and purpose in my life
  9. Time to rest and to play
  10. My crazy but hilarious cat
I could also just list you ten times and it would be the same thing. Everything wonderful in my life is there because of you and I am so grateful! LOVE YOU.

What God Said Tonight:

Living with a grateful heart will feed your soul and bless the people around you. Living with a hard heart will steal from your soul and hurt the people around you. 

Your life, every life is a mix of blessings and cursings. It is the world you live in for now. However, you get to choose what you focus on and what increases. It is very much the same as the message that you have been hearing about focusing on your strengths. Instead of trying to fix your weaknesses all the time, you can focus on your strengths and utilizie them. When you do, you accomplish so much more. 

It is the same with a grateful heart. When you focus on the blessings, you can do more. It doesn't mean that there are not things in your life that are hard and are not how you want them. It does mean that you can see your life improve as you recognize with a grateful heart, all the blessings you have. 

I love you and I am thankful for you tonight. You are my magnificent child who is clothed in my righteousness. How could I be anything but grateful and in love with you?

No comments:

Post a Comment