Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Crisis of confidence...

My prayer:

Awesome Father. I am having a crisis of confidence tonight. You know that is not often a big problem for me but the last week or so, maybe a bit less, I have just felt off. 

I have been here before and it almost always means you are taking me to a new level, that I am growing. And, as uncomfortable as growth and change is, I am never sorry by the time it is done. I am always grateful for what you have done to change me, mature me. 

But this part, the part where I am not sure what is going on, how I am supposed to react, what I am supposed to do, this part is scary. I am trying to change how I think about it. I am trying to recognize it as an exciting opportunity and that works for short periods of time. But then, something happens or nothing happens and I am not sure what to do. Then I am right back to feeling lost and unsure.

I don't like it but maybe that is the only way to really grow?

I ask for your help God to take me through this, teach me, grow me, and get me to the other side in one piece. God I pray for your mercy for when I get it wrong. 

What God Said Tonight:

Who makes you succeed? Who positions you for greatness? Who has a plan for your life and the plan is good? That is all me. I will see you victorious in all that you do. 

Yes, this is a time of growth because I need you to have more of me in you for this next stage. I need you to walk in a level of authority in me that you have not experienced yet. So, I will stretch you a bit. it may not be comfortable but you know I won't stretch you so much that I break you. You know that I will take care of you in the middle of this. 

This is one of those times that I need you to put one foot in front of the other, trust me, walk through my open doors, turn from my closed doors and do your best. It will be plenty good enough because I am in you and I have already planned this all out. My plans never fail. 

I love you daughter. That will need to be enough for you, for your confidence, for now. You are worth it because you are mine. 

1 comment: