Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, November 16, 2013

All that I need...

My prayer:

God I crave your presence. I crave the intimacy with you that transforms me and my life. I crave time with you. 

Being in your presence is what makes life worthwhile, what transforms me and what fuels me. No matter how I get there, whether in worship, whether in prayer, whether in quiet reflection, whether in the middle of an intense run, in a service, in the middle of the chaos that is life. No matter how I get there, here, with you, the end result is miraculous and addicting. 

LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!

What God Said Tonight:

Come here and find your rest. Find your rest in me. Find your joy in me. Find your peace in me. Find your life in me. I have within me all that you need and it is all yours. 

I will not be stingy. I will not withhold from you. I will bless you to overflow. I will love you forever. I will see you healed and saved as a result of all I did at the cross. 

I know things feel like they are spiraling out of control but that is just because a change in regime is coming. The king of he underground who has been sitting at the headgates of earth for years is right now watching us. He is making his last ditch efforts to confuse the world and keep you from living eternity with me. 

But, even now, even in this time, I have all you need. Lean on me, receive my love and know that I am God and I am on your side, always. 

No comments:

Post a Comment