Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, October 12, 2013

WAR...

My prayer:

The enemy tried to steal, kill and destroy tonight but you stopped him in his tracks! You are so amazing God!! 

Thanks for letting me be a part of it. I love seeing you put satan in his place. 

I look forward with hopeful anticipation for the day that he is put away for good. I am tired of him and his tricks. But I am more than grateful that you are always, bigger, stronger, smarter and quicker than he is. 

I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!

What God Said Tonight:

You are in the middle of a battle that is not of your making but will be for your benefit. You are a soldier who has been drafted but I have equipped you with mighty weapons. I have equipped you with weapons that will actually do the fighting for you. But, I need you to be there. I need you to show up. I need you to use and activate the weapons to that they can defeat the enemy.

This war has been raging for many years and is getting more intense every day. This war will not in surrender. This war is a fight to the death. Not your death. You have everlasting life. The death will come to the enemy who has earned his place in hell. 

I love you my warrior daughter. Keep up the good fight. Your weapons will not fail you. I will not fail you, ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment