Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Two days...

My prayer:

Today was one long series of problems that needed to be fixed. I am mentally and emotionally exhausted God. 

I pray for your rest and rejuvenation tonight. I will need to be sharp tomorrow and Saturday. I will need to hear your voice and be able to follow what you have for me to do. I don't want to let the ministry down and I don't want to let you down. 

Thank you for being my ever present help. Thank you for giving me wisdom and understanding. Thank you for giving me peace in the middle of the storm. 

I can't imagine and don't want to imagine life without you God. I need you so much, I love you so much.

What God Said Tonight:

I am here and have never left you. I am your rock. I am with you for this event and I will see it prosper. I will see you prosper. 

I know I have told you this before but it seems like you need to hear it again tonight. I love you. I will strengthen you. I will give you wisdom and knowledge that is not yours. 

I will. It is my will that you are doing this thing and I will see it complete. Keep your eyes on me and I will give you all that you need. 

Two days is no time at all. Two days can be a lifetime. Rest in complete assurance that I have you and I have this.

No comments:

Post a Comment