Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Keep the cycle going...

 Vs. 

My prayer:

Thank you for tonight God. Thank you for H's testimony and what you revealed to me through it. I really thought I was just there to show my support but turns out you had some other things in mind. I honestly did not realize that I was holding on to that specific fear that you showed me. I thought I had let go of it a long time ago. But you showed me I had not let go, I had just built up defenses against it. 

Thank you God for always helping me to grow more, to see more, to learn more and to be more of who you intend me to be. Thank you for never letting me stagnate in "good enough."

What God Said Tonight:

I always have something for you. In everything I ask you to do, in every opportunity I bring you, I always have something for you. I am a giving God and I will never ask you for something without the plan to give to you. To love is to give. 

When you give whether it is finances, love, talent, time, forgiveness, or what ever, I will always give something to you. It is the circle of giving the circle of love that I set up from the beginning of time. 

The only person who can stop the cycle is you. If you stop giving, if you stop loving, if you stop forgiving, things get piled up and block you from moving forward. Keep the cycle moving and you will never run out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment