Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

How to fight sin...

My prayer:

Thank you for the praise report that "E" is home from the hospital and doing great! You are such an amazing healer!! That was a nasty motorcycle accident but you stepped in and took care of it all. Your love and care for us is pretty amazing. Especially since we don't deserve any of it most of the time. 

God, I need to talk to you about something tonight but I am not sure if I should. The thing is, more and more, when I look around and see the terrible things that we as a society, that I, ignore and/or allow, I get worried about where it will all end. How much is too much? How violent does this world have to get before it is done?

But then, I see the other side of the story. Who am I to judge what anyone does? I mess up all the time and all sin is the same to you. There is not greater or lesser sin for you. 

So, do we just allow things to get worse and worse until you come to get us? If not, what do we do? Fight it? Protest? That never seems to be very effective. A whole lot of people have killed a whole lot of people in your name over the years. Seems like that is defeating the purpose. 

What do you think God? What should I do?

What God Said Tonight:

Sin is rampant in this world and has been since the day that Adam and Eve allowed it in. Every generation thinks that there generation is the worst and every generation is right.

The world is on a down hill slide and there is only one way to stop it or even slow it down. Love people. Love them and show them your life with me. The more people that receive forgiveness and redemption before the end, the better. I want all of my children with me in the end. I don't want even one to be stolen.

The way that they get to come to me is not through judgement and not through war The way they come to me is by my children loving them enough to tel them the truth and to love them into the Kingdom.

You want to make a difference in a world that is buried in sin. Love people and tell them about me. It is the only defense against sin.

Remember too that in the end, we win. We prevail. We go on to live life together in paradise.

No comments:

Post a Comment