Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, September 16, 2013

Your purpose...

My prayer:

Lord God, I have been praying for everyone else all night and I am out of words. Probably good. Your words are always better than mine. How about I listen instead of talk tonight? Love you!

What God Said Tonight:

My agenda is your agenda my daughter. I want the same things you want. We are connected at the spirit and our hearts, our will is aligned. 

When you want to know what I want for you, look deep into yourself and you will see my will in your life. I have planted it within you as a seed. I planted it there long before you were born. Your purpose predates your existence. Your purpose was created out of a need. You were created to fulfill that purpose and to be loved by me. 

You are what I hoped for and now, you are here, living this life out with me, struggling some but often triumphant. I am so proud of you. Understand that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment