Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Sickness and healing...

My prayer:

Thank you God for healing me today! When I got up this morning I had the beginning of a raging head cold but prayer and your healing power has me sitting here tonight at 98% normal and healthy. I thank you God in advance for completing the healing tonight!

I know it is just a head cold and some people wouldn't even pray about it but I know that you came to heal all of our sicknesses, not just the big ones. I intend to live every day of my life under your divine health and healing power!

Sickness makes me angry God. It is a sign of things not being right. Not being right in our bodies and not being right in the world the way you initially created it. When I think of how many people and how much time satan has stolen through sickness...I want to kick him in the teeth! 

So thank you God for the weapon of healing to combat sickness. Thank you for giving us the power and the authority over sickness in your name. YOU ARE ... EVERYTHING PERFECT!

What God Said Tonight:

Sickness definitely is a tool of the enemy to steal what rightfully belongs to you. It comes in many forms, all of them evil. 

But, also remember that sickness gives you an opportunity to experience my healing. It gives you the opportunity to experience a miracle. 

So, while sickness is definitely evil, I can use even sickness to bring about good in your life. I can change any situation into good. With faith, with prayer, with us agreeing, there is nothing that can stand against us. 

I love you daughter. Rest and wake up whole. 

No comments:

Post a Comment