Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Perfect love...

My prayer:

Wonderful Father! Thank you for all that you have been teaching me this weekend. Thank you for the reminders that it all comes down to your love.

I pray and ask God that everyone that meets me experiences your love. I pray and ask that you remove and heal any bitterness, anger, resentment, and unforgiveness within me so that nothing blocks my ability to love.

It really is the key to everything. I forget that sometimes but when I remember, it all seems so easy again! Teach me to love like you do God.

What God Said Tonight:

Living a life of my love is not easy. It is worth it but it is not easy. You have to choose, every day, every minute, every second that you will love and not hate, that you will forgive and not hold resentment. You have to love the unlovable, all the time. You have apologize when it is not your fault. You have to be willing to give of yourself for the benefit of your brother, even when the cost to you is very great.

Love costs something, always. Sometimes, love costs you your life. Love is not just a happy feeling, love gives, love sacrifices, love is patient and kind. Love makes sure that the other person has everything they need before considering what you need.

I can and will continue to teach you to love. I will mostly teach you through example. See what my love does in our life and do that for other people. Love will make a way every time. Love is the answer, every time.


Perfect love creates a universe. Perfect love creates you.

No comments:

Post a Comment