Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Perception of waiting...

My prayer:

Another wonderful day God. I am LOVING this season you have me in!! Can't wait to see what is next. 

You know that I am believing for some really big things right now. You know that I am in agreement with more than two others on these big things. You have given us the vision, you have heard our prayer of agreement, it is all in your hands God. Once realized, this could do SO MUCH for your Kingdom God...which of course you know because it all came from you in the first place.

If there is anything more we should be doing, tell us, our answer is yes. In the meantime, I will try to wait with hope. 

Love you!

What God Said Tonight:

I don't make you wait for no reason. I know you hate the waiting part but you are slowly getting better at it. 

There is always a purpose in the waiting. Sometimes that purpose is related to you, sometimes to someone else, sometimes, to the situation, but there is always a reason. And, once the promise is fulfilled, the waiting never seems so bad. Looking back, waiting never seems as hard or as horrible as it does while you are waiting, right? So, that means that the struggle of waiting is more a perception than a reality. 

Try to think of waiting as a time of excitement. Enjoy the anticipation. Imagining what something will be like is often more fun than actually experiencing it so enjoy imagining it. Enjoy the tingly anticipation feeling of something just about to happen. 

If you can think of waiting as a fun/good time, you will have an easier time of it. And truth is, as long as you are in this world, you will always be waiting on something, so you might as well enjoy it. 

Love you!

2 comments:

  1. Aghhh this was sooo needed tonight... I am SO in anticipation of how God will remove a curse that has been on my family for generations, but for now, he is shielding me from attacks that cause me to exalt the curse and make it worse, and He is bringing it off of me little by little, I'm just so anxious because I can't see how yet... It's like a little kid peeking over something just a bit taller than them going,"I wanna see, I wanna see!!"
    I SO can't wait to see the change in me, and I'm so happy He's breaking the curse from my ancestry! Thank you JESUS!

    ReplyDelete