Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

No words...

My prayer:

Wonderful Father. I have no idea what to talk about tonight and you know that doesn't happen very often! 

Thank you for the favor for the new contract today, that was AWESOME! Thank you for the amazing people you have put in my life. Thank you for providing everything I need, physically, spiritually, emotionally. You remain wonderful and amazing. I love you!

What God Said Tonight:

Sometimes, we don't need words my sweet child. Sometimes we just need love. 

Receive my love tonight as I receive yours, and, that will be enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment