Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, September 21, 2013

God's eternal presence...

My prayer:

Soaking in your presence tonight God and it is so good! Through the good times and the bad, through the favor and the struggle, your presence is always amazing. 

God, it is my most fervent prayer that I NEVER have to experience a time where I cannot be in your presence. You have said that there is nothing that can ever separate us and and I count on that God. I need your presence more than I need air.  

I don't really need to talk tonight. Just want to be with you. Happy as always to listen though...

What God Said Tonight:

My presence is in you, around you, a part of you. You can never be without my presence because it resides in  you. You are my temple and you are where I dwell. I am in you and you are in me and we are inseparable. 

My covenant with you is that I will never leave you. My covenant with you is that I will always take care of you. My covenant with you is that I will always save and redeem you. My covenant with you is forever. 

I have waited a very long time for this time with you. And now, we are here and you do not have to worry, now that I have found you, I will never let you go. 

You and me forever, remember?

No comments:

Post a Comment