Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, September 9, 2013

Frozen blessings...

My prayer:

No great questions of life tonight God. No great crisis. No specific need. Just here to spend some time with you and hear your voice. I would rather listen to you than anything else in the world. I love you so much!!

What God Said Tonight:

There are some things in your life that have been frozen. There are some promises that have been kept under ice, preserved for the right time and the right place. 

Those things are being released. Those blessings and promises are being melted as we speak to be released into your life. 

Wait in joyful anticipation for this next season is one of great joy and celebration. It is a time of unspeakable blessings. You have waited for this season for a long time and it is here. I can't wait to see your face as this unfolds. Love you so much daughter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment