Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Flood protection...

My prayer:

Awesome Father. I pray and ask for your protection tonight. I have never seen this much rain and this much flooding in my life, especially in Colorado. We don't know what to do with it God. Give us a blizzard and we know how to cope with that but over a foot of rain in a day that is just piling and pooling up everywhere, what do we do with it?

God, there are people in danger tonight, there are people who are being evacuated from their homes, there are people stranded in the storm. For each of them God, I ask that you take care of them, give them a way out if they need it, keep them safe. 

We don't know what to do, but you always know, so I will rely on you God. Now and forever.

What God Said Tonight:

Satan comes in like a flood to kill steal and destroy. Does that sound familiar. That is what this flood is. It has come to kill steal and destroy. 

But I am your provider, your protector, your redeemer and I will see you through. I have a hedge of protection around you. I have my angels out in force. This attack will not have it's planned outcome. I will turn it all for the good of those that love me. 

Rest and be at peace in my arms tonight. Know that I am God and I am yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment