Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Fear and doubt...

My prayer:

Amazing God. I am feeling insecure and unsure of myself and my decisions tonight and I don't know why. Nothing has happened and nothing has changed. You continue to reassure me that you are guiding me and directing me. I should be SUPER confident right now. But I am not. 

God, I give you my worry and my doubt. I trust you to guide me all the days of my life. I trust you to show me the clear path you talked about last night. I pray for your peace in my mind and my spirit.

Thank you!

What God Said Tonight:

Fear and doubt are not from me. I bring you peace and direction. I bring you comfort and joy. I guide you, yes,  but not through fear and intimidation. That is the work of your enemy. 

You can make a choice, right now, who you will listen to. 

If you are on a wrong path, you know that I will let you know and I will show you a way out. As long as you are seeking me, I can show you the way to go. Make a choice tonight of who you will listen to. Then, stick to that choice. 

Love you sweet daughter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment