Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, September 28, 2013

Clear path...

My prayer:

Amazing grace how sweet the sound that saved a wretch like me...I once was lost but now I am found, was blind but now I see. 

Praise you God for your grace, your mercy, your salvation and your love which is the power behind it all. LOVE YOU!!!!

What God Said Tonight:

I have a road for you to travel in this next season. It will be a clear path. You will not see very far into the future of where it is going but you will be able to know definitively that you are on the path. It will be clearly marked and clearly different from everything around it. 

That is how you will know it is the path that I have designated for you. The fact that you can't see where it is headed, I hope that will excite you instead of frighten you. You need not fear as I am in control and will never lead you somewhere that you are not meant to be. I will never lead you into hurt or failure. I will show you the next few steps but I can't show you the destination yet. It is over the horizon and it is magnificent. 

Trust me, as I lead you.Don't look back. When all I am showing you is the next few steps, you will need to keep your eyes pealed on the future. Your past is behind you and gone. But, today, you are here and you will walk on the path of a clear design.

No comments:

Post a Comment